I see that at least one other person on this board interviewed at Hood, and based on what I have been told, I think it is likely that an offer will go out to somebody this week. I know people sometimes hesitate to update the wiki when they receive an offer, but in light of several important decisions I need to make this week about searches at other schools, I would really appreciate knowing whether I am still waiting on a potential offer as #1 vs. being an alternate who may still get an offer vs. being out of the running pending formalities (I know SCs often wait to update everyone until a formal contract has been signed, which could be weeks from now, even if an informal offer is accepted today!).
I will do the same, in the (unlikely, in my view - maybe I am just being pessimistic) event that I am their #1 choice. Thanks in advance!