As requested, I have now reset the wiki for 2011-2012. (The 2010-2011 wiki is still available for viewing and editing.) I have made the following changes to the wiki:
- Updated the instructions
- Added a request for people to include application deadlines in their posts.
- Added instructions for doing the strikethrough for finished searches.
- Simplified or condensed some of the existing instructions.
- Added a category for Educational/School Psychology.
- Added a page with links to job ad websites.
- Changed the forum structure to non-nested (i.e., flat) organization of posts. This did not seem to change previous posts, but it should be in effect for new posts in new threads.
- Added a few job postings that have already appeared for the new job search cycle.
Someone requested the addition of surveys, which I think is a good idea. However, I will wait until there is more activity for the new job search cycle (e.g., late summer or early fall) before posting a survey.
Please let me know if you have suggestions for other changes or additions. Thanks!