Can you share me about 10-15 interview questions that they often ask in Logistics interview?
You can refer this questions list:
1. Why do you want to work at our company?
2. What are your career options right now?
3. What are your outside interest?
4. Can you work under pressure?
5. What makes you angry?
6. Why aren’t you earning more money at this stage of your career?
7. How could you have improved your career progress?
8. Why should I hire you?
9. What’s the most difficult part of being a (job title)?
10. What are your goals?
11. What do you for when you hire people?
12. The Salary Question” – How much money do you want?
13. If you won $10 million lottery, would you still work?
14. Why should I hire you from the outside when
Hope this helps!
I thought this question in the forum was about the interview you have with the dean, which I've heard of as "logistics" because you go over logistical issues such as tenure & promotion, benefits, etc.
If so, you might be asked "why this school?" but I think that generally you don't really get evaluated in this interview; it's more for your information. The questions Carna Anis lists are not ones I've ever heard of anyone being asked on an academic faculty interview (except #1 & #10).