I had an interview two weeks ago at an R1 school and realized that they were unclear about when they would be in touch. The chair said she would be in touch as things progressed and to email if I had any questions. Is it appropriate to email to ask about basic timeline for a decision, should I wait a little longer, or not contact her at all? My other interviews all gave a rough timeline, so I'm basically just wondering how this one will fit into the rest. I should mention that this is also my top choice school.